|Group||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Min. Order||1 piece|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, Western Union, T/T, Paypal|
Spherical Roller Bearing 22314
Steel Cage.Brass Cage.Nylon Cage
Chrome Steel GCR15
Require little attention or maintenance in service, capable of operating at high speeds
Number of Row
P0 P5 P4 P6 P2
C2 C3 C4 C5 C0
The boundary dimensions of rolling bearings are the dimensions that define their external geometry and have been internationally standardized (ISO 15) and adopted by JIS B 1512 (Boundary Dimensions of Rolling Bearings).
Our spherical roller bearings come with many beneficial features:
· Bearings are non-separable.
· Suitable for applications that have large radial load.
· Can also carry small amounts of axial loads in both directions.
· Standard bearings are provided as open. Sealed sphericals can be made available upon request.
· Many clearance options to choose from. (C0-C5)
· Bearings can be offered in different heat treatments. (S0-S4)
· Standard bearings are rated up to 302o F.
· Primarily supplied with either a steel cage or a machined brass cage.
· Tapered bore available. (K)
· Lubrication grooves area available on either the outside diameter (W33) or the inner ring & outer ring. (W513)