Deep Groove Ball Bearing 6806
Steel Cage.Brass Cage.Nylon Cage
Chrome Steel GCR15
Smooth, silent and low vibration.
Number of Row
P0 P5 P4 P6 P2
C2 C3 C4 C5 C0
Basic Load Ratings
Cr Dynamic Load Rating
C0r Static Load Rating
· Bearings are supplied in an open, shielded (ZZ), or sealed (2RS) design.
· Many sizes are also available with a snap ring installed on the bearing's outer ring.
· Open bearings are supplied with a light oil coating and are used in oil bath and oil misting applications.
· Sealed bearings are supplied with a contacting lip seal that excels in protecting the bearing from liquids and other foreign contaminants. The inherent design creates friction, drag, and in turn heat; factors that require consideration in high speed applications.
· Shielded bearings are provided with non-contacting metal shields that protect against larger particles entering the bearing, but do not protect against liquids. They add no friction during operation and therefore do not generate heat build-up
Deep groove ball bearings mainly used on transmission, instruments, electrical machinery, transport vehicles, agricultural machinery, household appliances, internal combustion engines, construction machinery, engineering machinery.
Why choose us ?
a. With experiences over 19 years.
b. Strict inspection and high quality with reasonable price.
c. OEM service provided.
d. Delivery time is short.
100% Product quality protection.
100% On-time shipment protection.
100% Payment protection.