Tapered Roller Bearing 32012
Chrome Steel GCR15
Carbon chromium steel
100% inspection by qualified inspectors and instruments in all processes
Number of Row
P5 P6 P4 P2 P0
C2 C3 C4 C5 C0
Basic Load Ratings
Cr Dynamic Load Rating
C0r Static Load Rating
Tapered Roller Bearing is the most basic and most widely used type of tapered roller bearing. It consists of two main separable parts: the cone (inner ring) assembly and the cup (outer ring). It is typically mounted in opposing pairs on a shaft.
Product picture&2D Drawing of 32212 Tapered Roller Bearing
Tapered Roller Bearings can be used in many fields
· Material handling machinery:mining machinery, textile machinery, lifting equipment, Agricultural machinery: tractors, harvesting machinery, etc.
· Heavy-duty mining machinery: metallurgical machinery, mining machinery, lifting machinery, loading and unloading machinery, industrial vehicles, cement equipment, etc.
· Construction Machinery: forklifts, earth moving machinery, compaction machinery, concrete machinery, etc.
· The general petrochemical machinery: oil drilling machinery, oil refining machinery, chemical machinery, gas compressors, paper machinery, printing machinery, etc.
· Machine tools: forging machinery, foundry machinery, woodworking machinery, etc.
· Car: truck, road, bus, car, modified car, motorcycle ,etc.
SUNBEARING can provide professional consults to customer for your application fields and offer you specific application solutions with high efficiency and precise cost control.