- Free Samples
608 2RS Deep Groove Ball Bearing
|Chrome Steel GCR15
|Carbon chromium steel
|Conforms to the ABEC 1 precision standard for performance within a narrow range of variation.
|Number of Rows
|P5 P6 P4 P2 P0
C2 C3 C4 C5 C0
Basic Load Ratings
|Cr Dynamic Load Rating
|C0r Static Load Rating
- The inner diameter is 8mm and the outer diameter is 22mm, 7mm in thickness, it is standard 608 bearing size.
- The bearing is made of chrome steel for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads.
- Shields on both sides, they protect well against exposure to dust, dirt, and moisture, easy to disassemble and clean.
- Conforms to the ABEC 1 precision standard for performance within a narrow range of variation.
- Dimensions suitable for use in such applications as skateboards, inline skates, and scooters.
608 2RS Deep Groove Ball Bearing Description
This deep groove ball bearing is made of chrome steel which is more durable and better than carbon steel. Its deep ball grooves in both races support high radial and axial loads, its straight bore fits conventional cylindrical shafts, and its nylon cage prevents the balls from coming into contact with each other during use, reducing friction, vibration, and noise. Shields on both sides of the bearing to keep lubricant in and contaminants out and retain lubrication applied at manufacture. This bearing has an 8 mm bore diameter, a 22 mm outside diameter, and an mm width. Its precision is rated at ABEC 1 by the Annular Bearings Engineers Committee (ABEC), allowing higher speeds and creating lower friction than less-precise ball bearings, and its radial internal clearance is C for radial slack between the inner and outer rings is greater than CN (normal) to compensate for thermal expansion. This ball bearing is suitable for use in skateboarding, inline skating, and other skating applications.
608 2RS Skateboard Bearing Application