Self Aligning Ball Bearing 1308
Chrome Steel GCR15
Carbon chromium steel
Sustain radial, axial, or composite load.
Number of Row
P5 P6 P4 P2 P0
C2 C3 C4 C5 C0
Basic Load Ratings
Cr Dynamic Load Rating
C0r Static Load Rating
1. These bearings come in internal and external types. Internal bearings have an outer-ring ball groove ground to a spherical surface. This surface makes these auto bearings insensitive to misalignment, but increases raceway contact stresses, which cuts load capacity.
2. Externally self-aligning bearings have a spherical surface on the outside of the outer ring, which matches a concave spherical housing. External bearings have better load capacity than internal, but demand greater radial space.
Advantages of Our Self-aligning Ball Bearing:
1. Sustain radial, axial, or composite load.
2. Provide both high-running accuracy &high-speed operation
3. Can replace high speed angular contact ball bearings.