Self Aligning Ball Bearing 2305
Chrome Steel GCR15
Carbon chromium steel
The bearings are also available with a cylindrical bore
Number of Row
P5 P6 P4 P2 P0
C2 C3 C4 C5 C0
Basic Load Ratings
Cr Dynamic Load Rating
C0r Static Load Rating
1. The self-aligning ball bearings have two rows of balls and a common concave sphered raceway in the outer ring.
2. The bearings are inherently self-aligning and insensitive to angular misalignments of the shaft relative to the housing.
3. The series of the self-aligning ball bearings include 1200,1300,2200,2300 and so on.
4. The bearings are also available with a cylindrical bore or, in certain size ranges, with a tapered bore
5. This type bearing have the lowest friction of all rolling bearings,motor ball bearing
Mainly used in motorcycle rear axle wheel hub, heavy machine tools' main shafts, big power reduction gears, axletree axle boxes, roller wheels of transportation devices, and the supporting rollers and working rollers of the rolling mills.