Self Aligning Ball Bearing 2212
Chrome Steel GCR15
Carbon chromium steel
It is designed primarily to withstand radial load with a small capacity for axial load.
Number of Row
P5 P6 P4 P2 P0
C2 C3 C4 C5 C0
Basic Load Ratings
Cr Dynamic Load Rating
C0r Static Load Rating
Features of self aligning ball bearing
1. The self aligning ball bearings consist of two rows of balls and a common concave sphered raceway in the outer ring and the inner ring.
2. This type bearings have the self-aligning capacity which make the bearings insensitive to angular misalignments of the shaft relative to the housing.
3. The bearings are also available with a cylindrical bore or, in certain size ranges, with a tapered bore
4. The bearings are particularly suitable for applications where considerable shaft deflections or misalignment are to be expected
5. The self-aligning ball bearings have the lowest friction at High speed High Quality, Competitive Price, Reliable Service, On-Time Delivery !